Job: Risk and Compliance Apprentice
An excellent opportunity for an Apprentice to join a large Lloyds Insurance Broker within a Risk & Compliance role. The purpose of the role is to provide a wide range of support to the Risk and Compliance function, this will be combined with both learning the different regulations and issues to assist the function operate.
* Assist in developing and providing analysis on various topics such as products, complaints and breaches;
* Support the team in the production of regulatory returns;
* Shadow relevant senior stakeholders and team members in the business and at committees;
* Assist with KYC/ Sanction checks following referrals from the business;
* Assist in the delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan;
* Aid and Support in the development and analysis of Management Information;
* Assist in the approval process and on boarding of new entities;
* Aid in the identification, Monitoring and Management of the Risk Management Framework;
* Provide administrative support to the function where required i.e. inbox management and log maintenance and issue handling;
* Help develop and facilitate training sessions
* Support the team with any internal and external queries;
* Attend with senior management any industry forums;
* Support in the deployment of any new and any upcoming regulatory changes
Key Skills Required:
* Strong IT skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work within a team or individually
* High attention to detail
* Strong communication skills written and verbal
* Ability to prioritise workload and time effectively
This role would suit a recent school/ colleague leaver looking for a trainee role within a Risk and Compliance function which provides full training and development opportunities.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
16 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details