Job: Trainee Broker Assistant
An Insurance company in Kent is looking for a Trainee Broking Assistant to join their busy team. The purpose if the role is to assist the Account Executives in the management of the client portfolio across Financial and Credit Insurance Risks.
* Support the account managers in uploading and entering client, insurer, policy information and documents onto the CRM system
* Attend client renewal meetings and strategy meetings alongside the Associate Directors to assist and development knowledge
* Attend insurer meetings alongside the account managers and liaise with insurers regarding existing client policies
* Assist the account managers in responding to clients day-to-day queries
* Obtaining renewal terms, identifying alternative quotations, confirming cover with insurers, processing policies and chase outstanding documentation
* Ensure all client documentation is provided
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Educated upto A-Level or Equivalent
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to build, manage and develop relationships
* Strong numerical skills
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* The ability to work well in a team
This role would suit a recent school/ colleague leaver or Graduate looking for a trainee role within an Insurance which provides full training and development opportunities.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
14 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details