Insurance Complaints Executive
100% Remote Working Option but ideally Hybrid Working with 1 day in the office (London or Chelmsford) every other week.
Salary £40,000 to £50,000 + annual bonus & excellent benefits package
This role exists to provide specialist complaints handling, guidance, management and oversight to ensure the fair treatment of customers.
The remit of the role extends to complaints received direct from policyholders, Third Party Administrators (TPAs), Coverholders and brokers. Complaints escalated to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) or other External Dispute Resolution bodies will also be overseen by the role-holder.
As well as investigating and resolving complaints, a Complaints Executive also oversees complaints wording within binders and endorsements for our Coverholders and TPAs. The role holder is responsible for monitoring our service providers complaints handling performance to ensure it meets regulatory requirements and company standards.
Examples of duties:
* Provide specialist complaints handling advice, guidance and support to all areas of the business.
* Investigate and resolve complaints received by the company, including appropriate liaison with the relevant operational and Legal teams.
* Conduct root cause analysis to address the causes of complaints and improve client experience. Identify and agree any remedial actions required to address root causes and work with business areas to ensure these are implemented.
* Attend internal meetings as a representative of the Complaints function.
* Conduct quality assurance checks on complaints handled by TPAs and Coverholders on behalf of the company.
Key Skills/ Experience
* It is essential that applicants have a proven track record of managing complaints within an insurance environment.
* In depth understanding of the legislative & regulatory operating environment pertaining to complaints.
* Experience managing complaints relating to claims.
* Experience and knowledge of how the Lloyd's market operates would be preferred but is not essential.
* Be passionate about excellent customer service
* Have strong analytical skills
* Enjoy solving problems
Ref ~ 9193
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
14 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details