Job: IBA Accounts Technician
Location: London - hybrid
A Lloyds MGA is looking for an IBA Tech to join their expanding team. The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the accounts function while working closely with finance, operations and underwriting teams to be responsible for credit control, preparing and processing payments and reconciling accounts.
* Allocating receipts and payments posted, investigating differences and liaising with brokers' finance departments
* Responsible for the balancing of cashbooks for bank accounts
* Reviewing bank reconciliations on a regular basis and dealing with queries
* Producing and submitting payment bordereaux; preparation of payment to insurers on a monthly basis
* Reviewing, monitoring and resolving technical questions from Xchanging and brokers
* Monthly commission draw down
* Credit control functions management and reporting
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Previous experience within an IBA Accounting function
* Good knowledge of Insurance accounts
* Strong IT skills
* MUST have excellent MS Excel including pivot tables and V-Look-Ups
* Good communication and organisation skills
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
10 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details