Job: Non-Marine Technician
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
Location: Hybrid - London 3 days/ Home 2 days
Lloyds Broker is looking for a Technician to work within their Non-Marine team. The purpose of the role is to provide technical support to the broking team as well as administer clients' insurance documentation.
* Dealing with incoming enquiries from clients, insurers and other third parties in a professional and timely manner.
* Liaising with the non-marine broking team regarding clients' insurance requirements and translate this to slip detail.
* Preparing slips and endorsements that meet current market requirements on the Xchanging Brokasure Enterprise system including production of Tax Schedules on the TMF system.
* Loading and tracking of slips and endorsements to the PPL System.
* Processing transactions on the Brokasure Enterprise system and producing broker insurance documents, contract endorsement documents, invoices and premium adjustments and submitting to Xchanging on a timely basis using Accounting and Settlement.
* Monitoring the timeliness of the placement process to ensure Contract Certainty is achieved and FCA deadlines are adhered to.
* Liaising with insurers and other third parties regarding the administration of clients' insurance needs.
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Previous experience within a similar Technical role
* Knowledge across Non-Marine business
* Use of Brokasure and/or PPL is advantageous but not essential
* Experience Producing or processing MRC Slips - desirable
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
20 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details