An exciting opportunity to join a leading independent, international Lloyds broker based in the City of London with a global network of branch offices.
Our client is looking for a claims broker / technician to join a small team of specialists in the global aviation division, although experience in this class is not essential. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the claims cycle from notification through to closure for a designated portfolio of international clients.
* Claims Broker - Aviation
* Ensure that all necessary claims information is obtained and relayed to insurers
* Work closely with clients to provide guidance, support and updates
* Review and apply policy conditions
* Log new claims and record any movements through the life cycle of the claim
* Prepare market documentation and keep ECF up to date
* Negotiate settlement on best possible terms
* Ensure funds are collected from the market and paid in a timely manner
* Liaise with loss adjusters and other appointed experts
* Ensure any reinsurance layers are notified of claims / settlements
* Provide claims statistics and reports
What you need:
* Essential - Experience in a claim related role within the Lloyds/London marketplace.
* Essential - Use of ECF.
* Desirable - Exposure to aviation claims, however, training will be provided for applicants without experience in this class.
Ref ~ 9276
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* HYBRID WORKING - City & Home split
* Salary between £30,000 to 45,000
* You will be joining an environment fuelled by a culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace.
* You will be encouraged to reach your full potential and given the opportunity and tools to enable this.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
10 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details