Work anywhere model with 2/3 visits to London per month
Purpose of the role:
To provide an efficient, high quality, reliable claims service to Customers in respect of binding authority claims bordereaux operating within a busy team / dept.
* Preparation of & familiarisation with bordereaux collection and other files for effective presentation to Underwriters.
* Create entries and update financial records on relevant system(s).
* Producing claims statistics and liaising with other teams to produce earned to incurred statistics.
* Complete requisitions and liaise with accounts dept for the same.
* Deal with claims payments under direct supervision of a senior colleague / manager.
* Develop and sustain relationships with Clients, TPA's, Insurers and colleagues.
* Ensure the company systems and procedures are followed at all times
* Previous experience of working in a claims role.
* Good knowledge and understanding of Delegated Authority contracts preferable
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Good knowledge of London Market information technology systems CLASS, ECF, IMR.
* Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of insurance and related issues through formal and informal learning
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
9 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details