Job: Head of Operations
Salary: £100,000 - £140,000
A leading Lloyds Broker is looking for a Head of Operations to join their London team. The purpose of the role is to have responsibility for supporting the Head of Programmes in the development, execution and delivery of the long term business and operational strategy to enable the Programmes Team to optimise growth and revenue production. This role will work with the Programmes Team in driving efficiency in business management, integration activity, change management and service level improvements.
* Leader of the Operational Plan
* Integration of all Programmes business onto our new Processing Operation Systems
* Working with developers to try and integrate our binder management and processing operation system
* Lead role and involvement with the development and roll out of Global Binder Management System
* Support Head of Programmes in delivering the strategic plan and the relationship management of our clients and partners.
* Monitor performance against business plans and report / resolve and or escalate any issues, always keeping Head of Programmes updated
* Seek out client and partner feedback to continuously improve the operational function.
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders to gain insight to the business and control environment.
* Act as a role model to others for conducting business in accordance with the company ethos and values and in an ethical manner.
* Support the Head of Programmes in developing an engaged, highly competent team through the identification, acquisition and development of talent (internal and external), promotion of personal and professional development, effective team communication and robust succession planning.
* Work with the relevant Finance Director in support of the budget process and all financial analysis and reporting (with respect to the Programmes Division)
* Ensure that recruitment and selection within your function is carried out in a fair and effective way
* Participation on Boards and Committees
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Sound understanding of reinsurance, commercial insurance and/or personal insurance lines and/or relevant specialist lines
* Knowledge of general insurance products, services, and classes of insurance
* Significant people development and management experience essential Business acumen experience in commerciality and risk awareness
* Good knowledge of the general insurance and re-insurance market
* Ability to build rapport, establish credibility and to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels,
* Results-oriented mind-set with a drive for growth
* High degree of self-awareness and self-management
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience in change and change of management
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
9 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details